Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Influenster Box Review || Rosy VoxBox

Hello beauties, so recently I was offered a free VoxBox from a wonderful service called Influenster that distributes new products to active members of social media/ bloggers. Although having an influence helps your chances of receiving offers, willingness to review products could also land you a box of goodies so I'll be sure to link their site below for those who are interested! In my first box I received 6 diverse products and overall, I was very impressed. 

 My favorite item from the whole box was the NYM brand Beach Babe sea salt spray. I tested it out on my wild hair right after a shower & this product left my waves soft, natural, and smelling amazing! Up next was the fancy feet toot pads; As someone who is only 5'4" and wears heals on  pretty regular basis, my feet thank influenster for these bad boys.  One item that was in the box that I was kinda confused about was a large Purell  hand sanitizer naturals, the product works well and is convenient, but I didn't see how it was related to the other items at all... Two of the products I honestly love are the two deluxe samples of the new Vera Wang perfume. I got two of the Vera Wang Embrace fragrances to try and of the two, both were light and fresh scents that could work for just about anyone.  Lastly was  the Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant- As far as woman's deodorant goes, this is pretty good, but realistically men's deodorant is still just better .

Overall, This first Influenster interaction was a great one & if I end up with another opportunity in the future I'll be sure to share. (everything included in this post was provided complimentary)  check back soon -XoXo, LilyVera

Www.influenster.com is the official site



No comments:

Post a Comment