Thursday, March 9, 2017

6 Favorite Pairs of Sunglasses for This Spring ♡

                                   
Hello beauties! after being asked by some friends where one on these pairs were from & realizing That I tend to wear a pair everyday, I thought where better to share some of my favorite Spring/Summer sunnies than here with all of you! hope you enjoy, each pair will be linked.
  • White vintage style sunglasses- biggest plus of these is that there are no nose pieces, so they will never smudge your makeup! on top of that, white glasses are such a statement and I love the gold hardware.
  • Celine tortoise fade glasses- (bottom right pair) although these are on the pricey side for sure, you can always buy them for less off Poshmark or similar styles else where.  A good basic pair of very oversized sunglasses is a must for me.
  • Pink reflective lense glasses- these are seriously everywhere now but they're just so cute and affordable! such a simple statement.
  • Dark brown frames with gold sides-  These actually come in a two pack which is so convenient, Sometimes you just need a simple pair of sunglasses that don't draw too much attention.
  • Blue reflective aviators- Everyone loves a good pair of aviators, these lenses just make them more fun, plus I love the look of the rim-less ones
  • Leopard half frame sunglasses- these look so vintage and I love wearing them on my head with a high ponytail!(similar pair linked)
That's all for this post but tune back for more content soon! -XoXo, LilyVera



No comments:

Post a Comment