Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Favorite trends so far this year || 2017

Hello beauties, it's only march and 2017 is already full of some new trends that haven't carried over from last year.  Although some trendy looks right now aren't quite my style, I thought I'd share the stuff I am absolutely loving!

Loafer style flats
Now I'm not talking about the typical grandpa style, but instead the more trendy platform or flat type.  I am literally dying over the embroidered loafers because they can add such an original touch to an outfit, but you can find them at retailers such as forever21 where you won't break the bank.  Also, If you prefer the simpler side of things, plaid black pairs are currently at h&m for under $20!
Bardot Tops
These blouses make me crave spring! I am loving the variety, especially the tops with a more emphasized ruffle. If you was some statement bardot tops, I recommend checking out tjmaxx's website for a great selection.
Structured Satchels
A good structured bag fits in well with any outfit!!! I'm completely a bag person and don't mind spending a bit extra on something I really like, but if you're looking for a high quality structured handbag under $50 then check out Charming Charlie; Their boutique is so cute to start and the multi-colored bags are a must.
Embroidery details
This look came into play late last year but after NYFW has made a lasting impression on 2017.  I adore all things florally embroidered and I don't see that stopping anytime soon!
Athleisure
Athletic wear out and about isn't a new concept, but I think the fashion industry is currently doing it better than ever if I do say so myself.  As some one who has definitely hoped on the band wagon for Calvin-Klein and Adidas, styling athletic clothes with some distressed jeans and bomber jacket is both comfortable and so darn cute!

That's all for now beauties, check back soon!   -XoXo, Lily Vera

(All photos made using Polyvore)





No comments:

Post a Comment