Friday, March 3, 2017

Favorite Fashion Purchases of February || 2017

Hello Beauties! I'm back today with all of my favorite fashion purchases from this February & I hope you guys enjoy.  Ill try to link all of these pieces below, but if something in unavailable I'll look for something similar.

  • Braided chunky heal sandal- To start off, I picked up these awesome heals that are ridiculously comfy from Charlotte Russe  & I am seriously in LOVE! So very comfy + Currently on sale for only 16 dollars, 10/10 recommend.
  • Faux Leather Leggings- I picked up these edgy bottoms from the always loved H&M because I have been on the hunt for leather pants for forever that weren't $50+.  These do run a tad small in the butt, but they're stretchy and make your legs looks amazing. 
  • Lacey Camisole- With the satin slip tops and dresses being all the rage, I wanted one that had a touch of extra elegance; Found this one shopping at TJ-Maxx and for the price it was a must have (similar item linked)
  • Pink Reflective Sunglasses- With this pair of glasses all over Instagram I just decided to hop on the band wagon, but for the inexpensive price I have gotten so much wear out of these!
  • Sleeveless Sweater Tunic- This was also purchased at TJ-Maxx and I have honestly never gotten such a versatile high quality top for so inexpensive!! I believe I paid like $7 and I have already styled this top a bunch of different ways   (original piece from the brand cloud chaser, similar piece linked)
  • Adidas Neo Sneaker- I have been looking for a good casual all white sneaker, but decided after already owning black and white Adidas superstars to try something a bit different.  For these available for around $30 in most sizes you really can't go wrong.
  • Pink baby doll style top- Last but not least, This top has been my go to! the stitching above the waist makes this top sooo flattering and the bow details on the sleeve make it original. I love simple statement tops like these! (similar style linked)
Hope you all enjoyed, Check back soon for new posts!                        -XoXo, LilyVera

No comments:

Post a Comment