Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Relaxed Spring Outfit || Everyday look

 Hello beauties, sorry it's been so long since my last post, just been such a crazy week!  Anyway, thought I'd share some quick details from this casual outfit I have been practically living in recently. Also, denim jackets are a new obsession of mine if anyone was wondering & these sunglasses are currently my go-t

  • Adidas Superstar sneakers- link
  • Denim Jacket - link
  • Black jeans- link
  • Loose knit white tee- link
  • Sunglasses- link
  • Bag - Givenchy Atingone in apricot
Hope you like this look! I'm planning a post on favorite clothing purchases of February coming soon
-XoXo, LilyVera

1 comment:

  1. If black off shoulder dress keeps women a sense of mystery.Then Bas de Sport shows the neat and pure of a girl.

    ReplyDelete