Monday, January 30, 2017

Spring 2017 Look-Book || Outfit Inspiration

With the winter hopefully coming to a close sometime soon, I have already started getting beyond excited for styling spring outfits! With the help of the app Polyvore, I've worked on a few looks I can't wait rock this spring & I hope you all get a touch of inspiration.
Loving floral lace and the detail it adds on this tank top! on top of the basics, saddle bags are becoming such a trendy piece that can either be a statement or super simple like the one pictured.

Seriously obsessed with this whole look! With bodysuits being a simple piece, I honestly think some palazzo pants can really jazz up any outfit.  Plus, if you are in need of a good everyday handbag, I have heard wonderful things about the quality of Celine bags.
For a more casual-everyday look, I have been loving the boyfriend jean trend!! plus so many places are carrying fun fedoras and felt hats like these right now that look great with simple looks.

Jumpsuits make such easy and simple outfits that are still sooo stunning. Also, I have been a major fan of the Givenchy  Antigona bags!! I added these adorable wedges because if you're like me, and only 5'4", I take the extra height where I can get it!
Last but not least, This bold pop of color was so great for spring! I especially dig the floral high-neck statement necklace paired with the off the shoulder top.

Thanks for checking in & I hope you come back for more posts soon! If you're interested in any on these exact pieces, My Polyvore account is Lilypfl.                   -XoXo, LilyVera

No comments:

Post a Comment