Tuesday, January 24, 2017

January IPSY Glam-bag Review || Was it worth it?


So apparently I was behind the hype, but starting in December, I joined the monthly subscription service called ipsy.  For only $10 a month, ipsy will send you 5 beauty products that are either full sized or deluxe sample size + a makeup bag! After hearing so many rave over this service, I decided to sign up for myself, fill out the profile on products I enjoy, & wait for my first glam bag to arrive. Here is what came in my January ipsy bag:

  • Pacifica Blush- I did get this product full sized & it was defiantly my favorite from the bag! this alone costs $12 and I really enjoyed the pigmentation. (shade- wildrose) 
  • Bahama Mama Bronzer-  I received a sample size version of this product; Overall a great product but such a small pan made application difficult.
  • Rimmel London balm- Full sized product that was part of the kate moss collection! good balm, but I personally prefer a color. retail price of $5.50. 
  • Smashbox bb cream- I got a mini of this product, but as much as I enjoy smashbox, I'm just not a huge fan of bb/cc creams.
  • 2 loverecipe face masks- I am already a huge fan of sheet masks so I was pumped! I tried the Blueberry Acai mask.
Overall, I'd say this months bag was well worth the money, but hopefully next months bag comes with some more exciting makeup products & not lip balm! check back for new posts soon        -XoXo, LilyVera

No comments:

Post a Comment