Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Using Layering in a Simple Fall Outfit- OOTD

              

When it comes to cold weather, layering is my best friend. Where I live, this fall is already freezing!! (take in mind I'm a complete freeze baby) Anyways, I thought today's outfit was a great example of layering in a really simple way. I recently picked up this great sweater from Forever21 with cute zipper details on the sides and thought that it would look even better with a turtle neck. To add something not only practical for warmth but also cute, I started with plain black mock turtle neck tank top and layered the striped sweater on top but left the side zippers open to show the sides. For pants I reached for my favorite colored jeans which I love because the military green is great for fall & then for shoes I just added some dusty brown colored suede booties. I also ended up adding a cream colored watch just to have a final touch. Hope you all enjoyed! and don't forget to follow my page on bloglovin' & checkout my social media links    -LilyVera

  • similar sweater-link (I couldn't find the same sweater online)
  • jeans- link
  • turtle neck- link
  • similar boots- link


No comments:

Post a Comment