Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Review/ First Impression: bh Cosmetics, Carli Bybel Palette

           

I was beyond excited when this beauty came in and with it finally back in stock on bh Cosmetics' website, I really wanted to share my first impressions with you guys!  As a vlogger, Carli Bybel collaborated with bh to make this awesome shadow & highlight palette at an affordable price, it is currently available on the bh website for only $14.50 + tax, which for the quality is super great.  Staring off with the packaging, the white cushion print is so original and cute, but once you opened it up my favorite part was that it does come with a full size mirror. Overall the packaging is very light weight and not too large so it'd be great for travel, especially because of the color variety.  I decided to you use only this palette when it came to my eyes and highlight today and was really impressed with the result.  I don't know if this will be a go to for my everyday eye makeup, but I definitely love the highlight.  All of the shades went on pretty smooth, some of the lighter transition colors were a bit less pigmented, but the two darkest crease colors were amazing! the second highlight to the left is for sure my favorite of the 4, at least for my skin tone, although I think it's great that with her collaboration she wanted to keep the shades versatile. All together i really enjoy this product and am happy to add it to my collection. A+           -LilyVera


No comments:

Post a Comment