Saturday, March 17, 2018

Fun Sunglasses for spring || super affordable

Hey loves, I've been getting some direct messages asking where I find my sunglasses so I thought I'd put together a little look book of fun sunglasses for this spring.  Sunnies are one of my go-to favorite accessories and for the most part I opt for more affordable options just because I like a wide selection.  Most of the pairs linked below a statement pieces but a few are a little more versatile, so I hope you all enjoy!

                                           
I'm obsessed with these!! Awesome combination of the cat eye trend while incorporating the style gucci put out last season with the small stones all over the face. Link- ($20)

                                            
This pair is a fun take on the clout goggle look but are a bit easier to style and can add a touch of extra to any look. link- ( $19)

                                        
These will definitely be a little too much for some people, but I absolutely adore them! link- ($11)

                                            
Yellow is one of my favorite colors for this spring and these are a more easy for everyday wear style. link- ($16)

                                                
Love how basic but fun these are, nude goes with everything but chunky frames are always cool. link- ($12)

                                          
I could wear these literally everyday!!  So into the rose colored lenses lately. link -($24)

                                          
These clearly aren't your everyday shade, but they are super wild and could add an awesome touch to a bold look. link -($19)

hope this answered any questions about where I get my affordable sunglasses & you guys like the styles I have been digging recently -XoXo, lily vera

No comments:

Post a Comment