Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Instagram Outfit Details ♡



Hello Lovelies!!! Been so very busy recently with school and work, but I thought I'd pop in with the details to this cute going out look.  I am dying to pull out my fall wardrobe but this 80-90 degree weather has me just living in all transition pieces.  For a fall look that's still crisp while not overwhelming in the heat, this outfit is a complete go to. (Click product names for direct links)

  • White zipper skirt- forever21 always comes through for trendy statement pieces at an affordable price!! I love this skirt and could seriously style it countless ways; this exact skirt only has the red and black option in stock so I'm also linking a similar white skirt.
  • Black leather booties- these bad boys have lasted me two falls so far and still look good as new. because I have had these I am linking a similar pair.   A good pair of leather booties are a wonderful investment piece and I 10/10 recommend. If you prefer faux leather try these instead: link  
  • Nude detailed in gold handbag- I love a good statement bag!! I found this piece brand new from a thrift shop actually and I have most definitely gotten my wear out of it. Any nude statement bag could have this effect and the one linked from H&M is gorgeous   
  • Grey cropped tee- Zara has always come in clutch with good basics and I adore This top because not many little tees like this have so much structure!  V neck was unavailable so I linked the scoop neck version.
That's all for now beauties! hope you enjoyed this little peak into my transition to fall clothing & hopefully soon the weather will get a bit cooler and I will drop some legit fall outfits

                                                                                                           -XoXo, Lily Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment