Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Trendy Summer OOTD || Instagram outfit details ♡



Hello beauties!!! I have so much love for this entire outfit & I am so excited to share all these pieces with you all.  Any of these items I can't find online will have similar items linked such as these jeans. All products are linked just click on the product name. Hope you all enjoy this look as much as I do!

  • Red Double Strap Camisole Top-  What I really love bout this top is the material!! the pleating is honestly just so incredibly flattering, I picked it up at TJMaxx and I have one from the same collection linked that is currently on sale for almost half off
  • Distressed Mom fit Jeans- I actually picked up these bad boys thrifting and distressed them myself.  So much love for all Ralph Lauren denim; linked are a similar style from urban outfitters
  • Black thick lace bralette- Little touches like this really makes a look in my eyes and ASOS bralettes are all such high quality, 10/10 recommend 


  • Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag- This bag is an all time favorite because it honestly gees well with so many looks and is on the a reasonable price point for a luxury bag but still maintains incredible quality ( linked is the original but I recommend checking out fashionphile for lower prices) 
  • Steve Madden Sandal - Love the detail of the grommets on black leather, adds detail while keeping a clean put together look (in style name Rayden)
  • Sunglasses - I'm all for an amazing pair of sunnies! and often the more affordable the better
  • Quartz Wrapped leather watch- I searched everywhere and couldn't find this exact one, but this watch is such a go to for me! similar one is linked
Till my next post      -XoXo, LilyVera

No comments:

Post a Comment