Thursday, July 6, 2017

POP Fit Clothing Review + first pair for the price of shipping

                   
Hey Beauties!  Back with a mini post for today.  I recently got my hand on some new leggings from the brand POP Fit ( @popfitclothing )which is currently blowing up on Instagram so I decided to do a quick review for you all.  So my automatic comparison for these based on the claims is Lululemon and they aren't quite on the same level but they are deffinatly higher quality than I expected! The pair I went with is in style Nicole and I got a size small; If you're looking for a compression fit I would for sure size down. I really like the mesh details and they really follow through when they say they do wonders for your butt & they are squat proof so nothing shows through, on top of that the control waistband is supper slimming! overall I give them a 8.5/10 with my only recommendation being they try some thicker materials, your first pair are free now with just the cost of shipping when you shop through their instagram! link is below -XoXo, Lily Vera

PopFit Clothing-  Link

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work. womens distressed hoodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. vintage hoodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know your expertise on this. I must say we should have an online discussion on this. Writing only comments will close the discussion straight away! And will restrict the benefits from this information. wholesale t shirts

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing. Excellent Custom Clothing

    ReplyDelete