Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Affordable Instagram Outfit Details + 2017 New Years Resolution!

 I thought it'd be fun to share outfit details for one more outfit before New Years & give a huge thanks to all of the people who have supported me in 2016; this year would not have been half as amazing without the amazing people surrounding me! Also, now that there isn't any snow on the ground, this outfit is cozy and warm while not being wayy too much- hope you guys enjoy

  • sweater ($19.99)- link
  • jeans ($49.95)- link
  • similar beanie ($14)- link
  • scarf ($9) - link
  • Chelsea boots- ($17)- link
  • bag to complete the look ($17.95)- link
P.S. starting in the new year, I will be starting a YouTube channel to accompany my blog!!! some of my post ideas are too wordy to write out and I think you would enjoy watching a video more than reading a ton so that is my next plan- More details will be coming very soon!              -XoXo, Lily Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment