Saturday, December 10, 2016

5 Favorite/ Top-Pick Makeup Products for 2016!

As 2016 comes to a close, I thought it'd be great to share with you some of my holy grail beauty products from this year!
                                            

  • Baked body frosting by Laura Geller- I love using the darker shade in honey glow as my current brozer and sugar glow makes an amazinggg highlight! link
  • BareMinerals Bare Skin foundation- as we head into colder months a foundation with a little extra moisturizing like this is great, although I do not recommend the brush that goes with this , you are better off sticking to a beauty blender.  I am currently using shade Bare Shell. link
  • Coty Airspun setting powder-  perfect for the new trend of baking your contour and setting under eye concealer, plus it's so afforable! link
  • ABH Modern Renaissance Palette- I cannot rave about this palette enough. This selections of neutrals is a great combination for any look. link 
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush shade Sweet- great pink toned blush with a little shimmer, I have been using this literally everyday. link 
Although these are only 6 of my everyday products, I hope they gave you a small look into my simple  routine! hope you are all having a great holiday season & check back for posts later this week
-Xoxo, Lily Vera

No comments:

Post a Comment