Friday, October 21, 2016

Fall Fashion Inspiration & Get to know me



Hello Lovelies, I thought that a fun fall outfit of the day would be a wonderful way to start off this blog.  For those of you who don't know, My name is Lily and starting this page is something I've had under consideration for quite a while now.  Getting back to this fall inspired outfit, I think in the fall it can be so incredibly easy to incorporate colors; Instead of a basic burgundy or olive green I went with this burnt orange top that still focused on fall warm tones & brought the cute lace-up detail that has been trending recently.  With fall being the perfect time for relaxed denim, I settled on a looser pair of high-waisted light wash jeans from American Eagle and pair it together with these classic black leather healed booties.  Lastly, I added a small Kate Spade crossbody bag, a bold hat with both caramel and black detailing, and pulled it all together with some gold arm candy. Hope you all pulled a little inspo for your fall wardrobe & Ill link all the pieces down bellow. Make sure to follow me for new updates coming soon.       -LilyVera



2 comments: